GTD Software: TimeTo
Integrate all appointments and tasks into an automatically-updated calendar.
What Does the Rating Mean?
Software is rated by Priacta experts from 0 to 5. A higher rating suggests
that the software is actively developed and has a good selection of truly effective features.
How are Ratings Determined?
Ratings are automatically calculated based on a large number of factors. Actively-maintained
software with plenty of features that are useful for GTD and TRO will rank well.
Support for TRO and GTD
- NOT compatible with TRO
- NOT compatible with GTD
8 Key Features:
- auto prioritization
- 3 contexts
- projects (inline, field, subtasks)
- 5 dates
- calendar tasks
- auto sync
- email (notifications)
Support for Teams
- Multiple people can edit a record at the same time
- Automatically reports completion status or progress
- Groups people into teams for projects or tasks
- Tasks can be assigned to others
- Other people's tasks can be edited
- Tasks can be added to other people's lists
- Other people's tasks can be viewed
Windows 98, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux
Free version available
Information was last updated 2011-06-12
TimeTo vs other GTD software
Select the software to compare with:
Full GTD Software List