Resizing sections on Trog Bar

As I've mentioned before, I am running Trog Bar on a UMPC, which means I have very limited screen real estate.

It would be really nice to be able to reconfigure the layout of the Trog Bar so I could hide the help section at the bottom, perhaps reduce the size of the icons and your logo at the top, and even drag the individual sections to be different sizes.

Comments

• This is an idea that we tossed around a while back. We didn't do it because there were other pressing issues that were of greater benefit to our users. That said, I've wanted this functionality myself a time or two.

You've also mentioned wanting some sync stuff. Between this, and the ability to sync between computers, which is more useful to you? We'll use this info to prioritize how we work on these.
  • I have just started using Trog and I'm an absolute convert :)
    I'd throw my two pennies in and vote for "Sync Between To Computers" I use a laptop and a desktop on exchange server and being able to swap between devices with all trog data intact would be awesome.

My scenario: I often organise my day about 5:30 am to 7am on my notebook, when I get to the office I like to ditch the notebook and use my desktop. With exchange all my Outlook data does this but to have my newly discovered TROG Nirvana do it too would be, as old kiwis say "Choice Bro"

This is an idea that we tossed around a while back. We didn't do it because there were other pressing issues that were of greater benefit to our users. That said, I've wanted this functionality myself a time or two.

You've also mentioned wanting some sync stuff. Between this, and the ability to sync between computers, which is more useful to you? We'll use this info to prioritize how we work on these.
  • I use a laptop and a desktop on exchange server and being able to swap between devices with all trog data intact would be awesome.
    If you are on exchange server it will already sync everything, and all of your data will remain intact ;D
    The bit you quoted was talking about syncing without exchange server.