Natural project management

I am new to TROGBar, about one week. I am very interested in the "Natural Project Management" feature. It would be much easier for me to learn if I had some type of reference material.

Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Thanks       ???

Comments

• Here's some starting information in the Trog Blog:

http://www.priacta.com/trogblog/2008/04/12/getting-started-with-natural-project-management/

Full Trog Bar documentation is being created, and it will include information on this feature.

NOTE: The project management feature in the Trog Bar is a "Preview" (pre-beta) feature provided for user interface and usability feedback. You should thoroughly test it on your system before relying on it.
  • Do you have an estimated date when The project management feature in the Trog Bar will become a permanent feature?
  • There is no projected date yet. See latest entries in TRO Blog and Trog Blog for details. New announcements will be forthcoming soon on this web site.

http://www.priacta.com/troblog
    http://twitter.com/priacta
  • How can I remove an item from the "Projects" category list in TROGBar when there are no tasks associated with it?
    I actually have duplicates in the Project category.
    thanks
  • I just started to read some information from the SUPPORT FORUM and noticed that most of my concerns have already been addressed here. I see that some of the replys go back to April 2008.  Other than my postings, I do not see a whole lot, if any.  My question, are you working toward resolution of aforementioned concerns from previous postings? If so, how long do you estimate it will take for some of the corrections to be offered in the Previews? Do you have an estimation of when you will release any type of update at all, be it Preview or Beta?
    Thanks
  • The next update is already overdue. Unfortunately we bit off a pretty big chunk, and then had to split development to deal with two other issues unrelated to the Trog Bar. Those other issues are almost done now, which should allow us to focus everything on the Trog Bar soon.

I don't have a time estimate for the next update, but I can tell you that we're all a little jumpy to get it out the door. Not every issue will be fixed in the next update however; what issue(s) were you specifically hoping for a resolution on?
  • How can I remove an item from the "Projects" category list in TROGBar when there are no tasks associated with it?
    I actually have duplicates in the Project category.
    thanks
    I was unclear about this, in connection with your later post. Did you find the information you needed on this or do you still need an answer?
  • As I was reading from another post about "Projects", I am in agreement that I need more control of when the Project should appear in the Project list. I am also very confused about how a project creates its own Project name from the task line.  Not sure if I am doing something wrong or this is a bug.

thanks for listening
  • If you have a task named "Clean the garage" and you add steps to that task, the task is now a project. The name of of the project is still "Clean the garage". This is correct behavior. Am I missing something?