Switching computers with Trog Bar

I'm switching to a new laptop.  I'll backup and move all my outlook .pst files.  What do I need to backup and move for Trog Bar?  Or can I just reinstall it on the new computer?

Comments

• You don't need to do anything special. Just move your pst files, set Outlook up on the new computer, and install Trog Bar. (No need to move .ost files if you are using Exchange Server.)

Then you'll need to configure Trog Bar on your new computer just like on your old computer, but that shouldn't be hard. If you are comfortable with a registry editor you can probably just migrate HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Priacta\Trog Bar and that will move the settings.

In case you want to migrate the registry settings, here is how you do
    it:
    1) Windows > Start > Run
    2) regedit, Enter
    3) Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Priacta\Trog Bar
    4) Right-click the folder HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Priacta\Trog Bar
    5) Export, save to thunb drive.
    6) On new system, prior to installing Trog Bar, double-click the exported file. It will import the registry setting automatically.

-----
    If after making the switch to your new computer, you find yourself wondering where all your tasks went, try the following solution.

If you are using Exchange Server, all tasks and emails are in their same folders. Sounds like the Trog Bar setup just isn't the same on the new machine. Go into the Trog Bar Options screens on both computers and click "Select Profile and Folder Options." Compare the settings for the different folders and make them the same. This should bring your lists into harmony!