When will the next version of Trog Bar be released?

It has now been 10 months since the latest version of Trog Bar was released. Unfortunately, this version exhibits some compatibility issues with Outlook 2010 (at least for me). As a result, I haven't been able to truly adopt Trog Bar as my trusted system for task management. Can someone please provide an update on when we can expect the next release? I'd really like to understand when I might be able to give it another try.

Thanks.

Comments

• A Trog Bar release was scheduled for Q4 2010 but got pushed back. We should have something new for you to try in Q1 2011.
  • Thanks for the update Bug_Slayer. I've been in software product management for 17 years, so I understand release dates get pushed. I look forward to the next version.
  • Thanks Mark!

We'll Keep You posted.
  • Is 2010.3.4 still the latest release?
  • Yes. We are in the late testing phases of the next generation tool (complete rewrite). We are using it internally and have a fixed release date scheduled, but that's all I am able to say right now. I can't disclose the release date due to company policy (sorry). I know it has been a while, but it will be worth the wait.
  • edited August 2011

I am really looking forward to the new release! Could you share any tidbits on what we can expect? :-)