Weekly Review Shows Only Unprocessed Tasks

I cannot figure out what is going on with Trog bar and the weekly review. I am only seeing unprocessed tasks in my weekly review. I attached the options in this message. However, I changed some of the options but I still get the same results. I have the outlook notification task option off. I am using windows 7 64 bit but outlook 2010 is 32 bit. I also deleted some of the do on dates from of the task but I still get the same results. I feel that I have to have do on dates on all of my tasks because if I do not they will fall through the cracks even though that is not what is recommended by tro training.

Comments

• @kcren @Coach_Nate

Have either of you encountered anything like this before? Is this a system/coach issue or a bug?
  • The Weekly Review view only shows you "neglected" tasks--tasks you have not reprocessed or edited in the past 5 to 7 days (depending on your setting). The behavior you describe will happen if you are doing improper Daily Reviews. Specifically, do not keep updating your Loose Goal dates every day. Just set the Loose Goal to your best, first guess of when you want to do that task, then leave it alone until your do the task or change the Do On Date ("hard date"). The Loose Goal is really a prioritization date and works best this way.

Does that explain what is happening?
  • I seldom move my loose goal dates. I just see unprocessed tasks in that view.