GTD Software: Trello
Trello is a great low-cost, clean, aesthetic, cross-platform (web, iPhone, iPad, and Android) team collaboration tool designed to be as simple and intuitive as possible.
What Does the Rating Mean?
Software is rated by Priacta experts from 0 to 5. A higher rating suggests
that the software is actively developed and has a good selection of truly effective features.
How are Ratings Determined?
Ratings are automatically calculated based on a large number of factors. Actively-maintained
software with plenty of features that are useful for GTD and TRO will rank well.
Support for TRO and GTD
- Designed to support TRO
- Designed to support GTD
6 Key Features:
- unlimited contexts
- projects (inline)
- 1 date
- auto sync
- email (notifications, manage, autoprocess)
Support for Teams
- Multiple people can edit a record at the same time
- Automatically reports completion status or progress
- Groups people into teams for projects or tasks
- Tasks can be assigned to others
- Other people's tasks can be edited
- Tasks can be added to other people's lists
- Other people's tasks can be viewed
Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android, Other Platforms
Free version available
Full: $119.88 - $249.96
Information was last updated 2020-05-22
Online training and coaching is available for this GTD app.
Trello vs other GTD software
Select the software to compare with:
Full GTD Software List
Copmare Trello with other GTD software