GTD Software: Wrike
An email-based, GTD-capable enterprise project management application.
What Does the Rating Mean?
Software is rated by Priacta experts from 0 to 5. A higher rating suggests
that the software is actively developed and has a good selection of truly effective features.
How are Ratings Determined?
Ratings are automatically calculated based on a large number of factors. Actively-maintained
software with plenty of features that are useful for GTD and TRO will rank well.
Support for TRO and GTD
- Compatible with TRO
- Compatible with GTD
7 Key Features:
- unlimited contexts
- projects (inline, subtasks, hierachy)
- 3 dates
- auto sync
- email (notifications, manage, autoprocess)
Support for Teams
- Automatically reports completion status or progress
- Groups people into teams for projects or tasks
- Tasks can be assigned to others
- Other people's tasks can be edited
- Tasks can be added to other people's lists
- Other people's tasks can be viewed
Free version available
Full: $95.52 - $343.68
Information was last updated 2020-05-22
Online training and coaching is available for this GTD app.
Wrike vs other GTD software
Select the software to compare with:
Full GTD Software List
Copmare Wrike with other GTD software