Free Webinar: How to Focus on Your Most Profitable Activities
“The amount of money you earn will always depend on your ability
to focus your time and actions on your most profitable activities.”
—Dave Crenshaw, Author and Business Coach
But how exactly do you do that? Priacta’s CEO and head coach Kevin Crenshaw quickly teaches you how to:
- Painlessly gain time to invest in your Most Profitable Activities,
- Quickly separate the “crucial few” from the “trivial many”, and
- Stay focused on your MPAs, even when things get crazy.
- Download and print the note-taking sheet for this presentation (recorded live with business owners and sales executives at Dancing Elephants in Richmond, Virginia, Jan 4, 2008)
- Learn just about “Time Inventory Management” by moving the slider to 16:00. Great for people who already have a trustworthy task management system.
About Kevin Crenshaw
Priacta’s CEO and head coach Kevin Crenshaw is a five-time entrepreneur, executive coach, contract executive, business analyst, and the principal visionary for Donedesk and Total, Relaxed Organization. TRO is the result of years of practical research and integrates best practices of diverse time management systems including Getting Things Done, Total Workday Control, Take Back Your Life, Do It Tomorrow, Autofocus, Franklin Covey, and many others.
Kevin is the father of ten children and grandfather of three. He lives in Virginia with his family.
GTD, Getting Things Done, Total Workday Control, Take Back Your Life, and Franklin Covey are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Priacta, Inc. and Kevin Crenshaw are not officially endorsed by any of these parties.