Group Productivity Workshop
Entire offices or organizations, management teams, executive teams
How It Works:
A Priacta coach trains any number of participants in a 2.5 hour introductory session. Afterwards, each person receives personal follow-up coaching/training (choose a specific option for each participant). Coaching and support hours are pooled and shared among all trainees.
Group Productivity Workshop with One-on-One Coaching
In a single day, boost the productivity of your entire company, team, or office, then get even better results over time. Total, Relaxed Organization training does all this as your people actually do their work.
In a fast, fun session, an experienced TRO coach 1) teaches proven time management principles to your group, 2) guides each participant to create their own, ideal time management system, and 3) teaches the secrets of almost effortless delegation, follow-up, and team focus (working on your Most Profitable Activities).
Next, your TRO coach follows up in each participant's office, personally as they organize their desk, email, papers, and work with the help of our Online Training System. Then, coach follow-up continues with each participant for 21 working days to ensure powerful, lasting habits.
(Total price varies. Price shown is for the initial 2.5 hour group training session. See instructions below to select individual follow-up training options and additional coach time for participants.)
How It Works:
- Group coaching is performed via live, interactive video.
- One-on-one coaching relies on telephone, remote desktop, and webcam or photos, depending on each office.
- Cost is Highly Flexible. Purchase a remote coaching/training package for each participant, depending on their needs.
- Coaching hours are pooled for the entire group. (For example, the two-hour initial training session counts as only two coach hours, no matter how many participants you have.)
- Create your own proposal. Add this option to your shopping cart. Then select a remote training option for each participant: