1-1 contexts track unassigned actions related to people. You do NOT need a 1-1 context for everyone in your life. Only use these as needed for people with whom you may need to discuss multiple tasks at once. You may want a 1-1 context for every direct report you manage and for everyone you report to.
- “That Was Rude!” 7 Steps to a Graceful Recovery
- Don’t Dread the Drawer: How Bad Collecting Points Can Sap Productivity
- Suffering from “Missed Appointment” Syndrome? 6 Problems You Might Have, with 6 Convenient Cures
- Faxes Aren’t Files: Risks and Solutions to Using Your Fax as an Inbox
- Developing the Time Management Mindset