In a paper planner, re-process project tasks after you complete the step; re-process unfinished tasks during daily review. Here is how:
- Determine next steps for projects. (On larger projects, look under the projects tab or notes page for next steps.)
- Choose smart dates and contexts for the next step (NOT the project).
- Write the task in the new day’s task list, abbreviating contexts next to the name; or write it under a major context tab (and other tabs) at the back if it no longer deserves a hard date.
- If it has a hard date and may take 30+ minutes, budget calendar time on that date with a tentative appointment.
- Cross it off the old list.