In Wrike, action contexts are contexts with no special starting character, like: Calls, Grocery, Bookstore.
- Create action contexts:
- Right-click , then select Add folder.
- Type context name in , then press Enter.
- Assign an action context:
- Click on task.
- Click (top), or (if at least one context had previously been assigned).
- Type an action context name in , or select from the list of action contexts provided.
Note: When assigning contexts, Don’t drag and drop tasks to any folder (and it’s sub-folders) in the left pane. This removes previously assigned contexts.