In TRO, “calendar” doesn’t mean a monthly wall or table calendar. You need a daily calendar—a daily schedule—to hold your appointments and visually budget your time. Your calendar is essential because it is your time budgeting tool.
- “That Was Rude!” 7 Steps to a Graceful Recovery
- Don’t Dread the Drawer: How Bad Collecting Points Can Sap Productivity
- Suffering from “Missed Appointment” Syndrome? 6 Problems You Might Have, with 6 Convenient Cures
- Faxes Aren’t Files: Risks and Solutions to Using Your Fax as an Inbox
- Developing the Time Management Mindset