Google calendar is a decent choice. It works from any web browser, calendars can be shared, and it allows multiple “calendars” (which TRO uses to manage different life areas in different colors). Syncing your calendar can sometimes give bad results, so test before relying on it.
- “That Was Rude!” 7 Steps to a Graceful Recovery
- Don’t Dread the Drawer: How Bad Collecting Points Can Sap Productivity
- Suffering from “Missed Appointment” Syndrome? 6 Problems You Might Have, with 6 Convenient Cures
- Faxes Aren’t Files: Risks and Solutions to Using Your Fax as an Inbox
- Developing the Time Management Mindset