Some task managers let you collect new tasks from anywhere in the app. However, some require you to be in the Inbox or Unprocessed Tasks list or the task will be automatically assigned a context. Find out how your task list works and use the right method.
- “That Was Rude!” 7 Steps to a Graceful Recovery
- Don’t Dread the Drawer: How Bad Collecting Points Can Sap Productivity
- Suffering from “Missed Appointment” Syndrome? 6 Problems You Might Have, with 6 Convenient Cures
- Faxes Aren’t Files: Risks and Solutions to Using Your Fax as an Inbox
- Developing the Time Management Mindset