Some mobile devices and apps make collecting easy, but some require you to be careful how you add tasks. Practice collecting on your mobile and make sure tasks are added without contexts unless you assign them on purpose.
- “That Was Rude!” 7 Steps to a Graceful Recovery
- Don’t Dread the Drawer: How Bad Collecting Points Can Sap Productivity
- Suffering from “Missed Appointment” Syndrome? 6 Problems You Might Have, with 6 Convenient Cures
- Faxes Aren’t Files: Risks and Solutions to Using Your Fax as an Inbox
- Developing the Time Management Mindset