Depending on your task manager, your contexts may be categories, tags, named folders, named lists, or even a Contexts field. Some of these allow multiple values per task, and some allow only one.
- “That Was Rude!” 7 Steps to a Graceful Recovery
- Don’t Dread the Drawer: How Bad Collecting Points Can Sap Productivity
- Suffering from “Missed Appointment” Syndrome? 6 Problems You Might Have, with 6 Convenient Cures
- Faxes Aren’t Files: Risks and Solutions to Using Your Fax as an Inbox
- Developing the Time Management Mindset