In Trello, you can copy Cards (tasks), Lists (columns), and Boards (major contexts).
To copy a card (task):
- Click task.
- Click Copy (pop-up).
- Choose the following:
- Keep… = include/exclude checklists and/or labels.
- Copy to…
- Board = which board/major context the card copy will be added to.
- List = which list/column the card copy will be added to.
- Position = where in the list would the card copy be added to
(1 = top).
- Click Create Card (pop-up).
To copy a list (column):
- Click … (opposite the column name).
- Click Copy List… (pop-up).
- Input List Name in the Name field (pop-up).
- Click Create List (pop-up).
To copy a board
- Open a Board.
- Click … Show Menu if the right pane isn’t already visible.
- Click … More (right pane)
- Click Copy Board (right pane)
- Input Board Name in the title field
- Check or uncheck Keep Cards (if you want to include/exclude cards).
- Click Create (right pane).