In many task managers, copying is as easy as right-clicking (Ctrl-clicking on a Mac) and selecting Copy from the context menu, then pasting into the folder or list where it belongs. Check with your software publisher for instructions.
- “That Was Rude!” 7 Steps to a Graceful Recovery
- Don’t Dread the Drawer: How Bad Collecting Points Can Sap Productivity
- Suffering from “Missed Appointment” Syndrome? 6 Problems You Might Have, with 6 Convenient Cures
- Faxes Aren’t Files: Risks and Solutions to Using Your Fax as an Inbox
- Developing the Time Management Mindset