In Outlook, right click the task when you see it in a list, and select Copy (or click the edge of the task and type Ctrl+C). Then right click and select Paste (or hit Ctrl+V) as many times as you need copies.
- “That Was Rude!” 7 Steps to a Graceful Recovery
- Don’t Dread the Drawer: How Bad Collecting Points Can Sap Productivity
- Suffering from “Missed Appointment” Syndrome? 6 Problems You Might Have, with 6 Convenient Cures
- Faxes Aren’t Files: Risks and Solutions to Using Your Fax as an Inbox
- Developing the Time Management Mindset