Decide whether you need a [Process Later] label for your email. You need it ONLY IF:
- Your email workload is excessive to the point where you can’t handle the “Must Do” tasks many days. Use a [Process Later] folder and see Extreme TRO (XTRO) for more help.
If that applies:
- Create a [Process Later] label:
- Click the down arrow next to More in the left column.
- Click Create new label.
- Enter [Process Later] as the name, and click OK.
- Add [Process Later] to your list of collection points in your regular processing appointment, near the bottom.