Some task + mail app combinations don’t let you easily convert emails to tasks. In that case, processing email can sometimes bog down. The [Process Later] folder clears the bottleneck by giving you an easy outlet for emails that you want to do but which don’t have a hard date. This is also an effective XTRO (Extreme TRO) method for really extreme workflow situations.
- “That Was Rude!” 7 Steps to a Graceful Recovery
- Don’t Dread the Drawer: How Bad Collecting Points Can Sap Productivity
- Suffering from “Missed Appointment” Syndrome? 6 Problems You Might Have, with 6 Convenient Cures
- Faxes Aren’t Files: Risks and Solutions to Using Your Fax as an Inbox
- Developing the Time Management Mindset