- Go to Outlook’s Calendar view (press Ctrl+2).
- In Outlook, click on the New button, then Folder > Calendar.
- On the screen that says, Create New Folder:
- Click on the existing Calendar file.
- Type “Strategic Calendar” in the name field.
- Click OK.
- In the upper-left corner of the Outlook Calendar view, click on Strategic Calendar, then uncheck the box next to your regular calendar so that only your strategic calendar is visible.
- Change your calendar view to show a seven day week.
- Make sure your calendar shows 30-minute time slots.
See the chapter called Your Strategic Calendar for the remaining instructions for filling it out.