- Go to Outlook’s Calendar view (press Ctrl+2).
- In Outlook, click on File > New > Calendar.
- On the screen that says, Create New Folder:
- Click on the existing Calendar file.
- Type “Strategic Calendar” in the name field.
- Click OK.
- In the upper-left corner of the Outlook Calendar view, click on Strategic Calendar, then uncheck the box next to your regular calendar so that only your strategic calendar is visible.
- Change your calendar view to show a seven day week.
- Make sure your calendar shows 30-minute time slots.
See the chapter called Your Strategic Calendar for the remaining instructions for filling it out.
Now, inform Trog about your strategic calendar:
- Go to the options screen in Trog Bar (click [+] near the upper-right corner of the bar).
- Click on Profile & Folders.
- Scroll until you find Strategic Calendar.
- Open the drop-down menu to the right of Strategic Calendar and select TRO Strategic Calendar. This tells Trog where to find the strategic calendar you just set up.
- Click OK at the top to confirm the change.
Trog will now watch your new strategic calendar and recommend the best tasks at the correct times.