Copy and paste to make Google Calendar appointments from RTM tasks. This is better than retyping since the task name is an exact match—you know exactly which item it applies to.
- Highlight the task name or title in RTM or the RTM Gadget for Google Calendar.
- Press Ctrl+C (Command+C on Mac) to copy it.
- Open a new appointment or highlight the spot in the calendar.
- Press Ctrl+V (Command+V on Mac) to paste it in.
- Make it a tentative appointment if it doesn’t have a fixed time (start the name with an asterisk *).
- Finish filling out times, notes, etc., and save it.
When RTM and Google Calendar are configured correctly, tasks scheduled for today are automatically accessible from your Google calendar. Click the little checkmark to open a bubble with today’s tasks. You can also manage all your RTM tasks using the Google calendar sidebar widget. See these setup instructions.
Also, see appointment calendaring instructions.