Here are the steps for your Toodledo mobile daily review:
- Check your calendar. Open the mobile version of your calendar, review all scheduled appointments for the day, and glance over today’s strategic calendar. (15 seconds.)
- Clear old APPOINTMENT reminders if you have honored them. (15 seconds. These are usually duplicates of your desktop reminders.)
- Go through your Hotlist. Open your Hotlist and mark tasks as Do Today (if you will do them today) by following these hotlist instructions. (1 minute.)
- Task reminders are optional. Look at them and dismiss them. (15 seconds.)
- Validate today’s tasks. Look through your Starred list, which is your Do Today list, and re-process or reschedule any tasks you aren’t going to do today. (< 2 minutes.)
- Check for 30+ minute tasks/steps. All tasks/steps that may take 30+ minutes should already be budgeted in today’s calendar. If not, add them with tentative appointment times. (1 minute.)
- Reality check. Make sure your Do Today list is at least 80% doable today, and make sure your schedule is still realistic, with flexible time between appointments. Reschedule or disenagage if needed. (20 seconds.)
- Order today’s tasks. (Optional.) Put today’s tasks in the rough order they should be done, if it matters to you, and if supported on your device.
- Sync your device with your desktop computer as soon as you return.