Just write the task in your planner on today’s task list. This is your Do Today list. Add personal items from the bottom up, and work items from the top down to keep them separate. If tasks appear somewhere else besides here, that’s OK, duplicates are not a problem. You will cross off completed items whenever you see them.
- “That Was Rude!” 7 Steps to a Graceful Recovery
- Don’t Dread the Drawer: How Bad Collecting Points Can Sap Productivity
- Suffering from “Missed Appointment” Syndrome? 6 Problems You Might Have, with 6 Convenient Cures
- Faxes Aren’t Files: Risks and Solutions to Using Your Fax as an Inbox
- Developing the Time Management Mindset