In your paper planner, you don’t write in the hard date. Instead, your write the task in the daily task list for the hard date. Ex: if the hard date is 3/15, you write the task onto the daily task list for 3/15. The task will also appear in the back, under context tabs, by soft date. Duplicate tasks entries are fine—you will delete duplicate completed tasks as you complete them.
- “That Was Rude!” 7 Steps to a Graceful Recovery
- Don’t Dread the Drawer: How Bad Collecting Points Can Sap Productivity
- Suffering from “Missed Appointment” Syndrome? 6 Problems You Might Have, with 6 Convenient Cures
- Faxes Aren’t Files: Risks and Solutions to Using Your Fax as an Inbox
- Developing the Time Management Mindset