Install iPhone/iPad/iTouch Apps
Install any apps we recommended when choosing your task list, choosing your calendar, and choosing your email service.
- On your iPhone/iTouch main screen, tap the App Store icon.
- Tap the Search icon at the bottom.
- Enter the name of the app and press the Search button.
- Tap the correct application in the list.
- Tap the FREE or Cost button, then tap INSTALL.
- Log in to your iTunes account when prompted.
Create Icons for Web Apps
If you can’t install an actual app (original iTouch or iPhone 2G), or if you want to access an online app with a single tap, add icons to your home screen instead:
- Point your handheld web browser to the site (Example: m.rememberthemilk.com) and log in.
- Tap the + sign at the bottom of the page.
- Tap Add to Home Screen.
You can now access that site simply by tapping the icon on your home screen.