Large projects are tracked the same way as smaller projects, with one exception: special pages behind the Projects tab track all the possible next steps, notes, and additional information.
- Add a “Projects” tab to the back of your planner, and insert blank pages.
- Use one page per project, or (maybe) divide the pages for multiple projects.
- Record future next actions here as you think of them.
- When re-processing a project task, look here for more actions.
- Cross off the section of the page when the project is done.