In Wrike, TRO meeting contexts are contexts that start with +, like: +Staff, +AllHands, +Managers, +PEC.
- Create meeting contexts:
- Right-click , then select Add folder.
- Type context name in , then press Enter.
- Assign a meeting context:
- Click on task.
- Click (top), or (if at least one context had previously been assigned).
- Type a meeting context name in , or select from the list of meeting contexts provided.
Note: When assigning contexts, Don’t drag and drop tasks to any folder (and it’s sub-folders) in the left pane. This removes previously assigned contexts.