Your Windows Mobile Task Reminders list is your mobile hotlist. Tasks in this list have hard dates set to today, and the reminders tell you to move them to the Do Today list. To go through your hotlist on your Windows Mobile:
“Where Are My Reminders?”
The Reminders Window opens automatically if you have active reminders. If the Reminder pop-up is not visible, tap the bell icon at the top, or click Reminder at lower left and select it from the menu. (If these options do not appear, you have no current reminders.)
- Open the Reminders Window.
- Open each task reminder. Task reminders begin with Task: on your Windows Mobile device.
- If NOT doing a mobile daily review: This task reminder is a duplicate. Press or tap Dismiss (lower left).
- Otherwise: Click View Item, Edit. The task is now open for daily review.
- If you will do the task today, flag it as Do Today (High Priority) and uncheck the Reminder.
- If you will not do it today, reschedule the task, including the Reminder.
- Tap OK to save and close.
- Appointment reminders, if not yet honored, should be skipped by tapping the arrow icons. Dismiss them when honored.
If You Use Agenda Fusion 8
Your Reminders list is your hotlist, and the apporach is very similar to the steps above. Follow those instructions to move through your hotlist.