In your planner, contexts are assigned by tab (which context tab did you you write it behind?) and also by abbreviating the context to the left of the project/task name. You can have as many contexts as you need, including writing tasks in multiple locations. Duplicates are not a problem, since you will cross off completed items as you see them.
- “That Was Rude!” 7 Steps to a Graceful Recovery
- Don’t Dread the Drawer: How Bad Collecting Points Can Sap Productivity
- Suffering from “Missed Appointment” Syndrome? 6 Problems You Might Have, with 6 Convenient Cures
- Faxes Aren’t Files: Risks and Solutions to Using Your Fax as an Inbox
- Developing the Time Management Mindset