Donedesk uses tags for all personal contexts and workspaces for all shared contexts. You can assign as many tags and workspaces as you want to a single task. Assigning more contexts means the task will appear in more lists, increasing the chance that it will get done. Different context types start with different characters, which helps you find them them in the tag or workspace lists.
- Major contexts start with a !: !Work, !Personal, !Family.
- Meeting contexts start with a +: +Marketing, +Board, +Weekly.
- 1-1 contexts start with a 1: 1John, 1Hanna, 1Ian.
- Location contexts (optional) are named with an @: @Library, @Travel, @Office.
- Action contexts are simply named without any symbol: Calls, Bills, etc.