To be TRO-capable, a task list needs to support multiple context types per task at the same time. This lets you see your task in multiple lists at once, including life areas (like Work), meetings, specific people, and location/action contexts (like Errands).
- “That Was Rude!” 7 Steps to a Graceful Recovery
- Don’t Dread the Drawer: How Bad Collecting Points Can Sap Productivity
- Suffering from “Missed Appointment” Syndrome? 6 Problems You Might Have, with 6 Convenient Cures
- Faxes Aren’t Files: Risks and Solutions to Using Your Fax as an Inbox
- Developing the Time Management Mindset