Sometimes it helps to organize your day’s tasks beforehand. This lets you do similar things together, and most crucial things first. Every task in your Do Today list should be urgent, but probably aren’t all equal. This section explains how to do this in your task manager. This feature is optional in TRO, since your task lists are usually self-ordering by soft date.
- “That Was Rude!” 7 Steps to a Graceful Recovery
- Don’t Dread the Drawer: How Bad Collecting Points Can Sap Productivity
- Suffering from “Missed Appointment” Syndrome? 6 Problems You Might Have, with 6 Convenient Cures
- Faxes Aren’t Files: Risks and Solutions to Using Your Fax as an Inbox
- Developing the Time Management Mindset