Utilizing Plans and tasks, MS Planner solves about a dozen problems all at the same time over grid-oriented task lists, including scanning to-do lists repeatedly, confusion about priorities of assignments, consolidating multiple lists used to compartmentalize, automatic reporting back and accountability, easy and persistent commenting around tasks that doesn’t get lost, and several other needs.
- “That Was Rude!” 7 Steps to a Graceful Recovery
- Don’t Dread the Drawer: How Bad Collecting Points Can Sap Productivity
- Suffering from “Missed Appointment” Syndrome? 6 Problems You Might Have, with 6 Convenient Cures
- Faxes Aren’t Files: Risks and Solutions to Using Your Fax as an Inbox
- Developing the Time Management Mindset