You can print from any page in Donedesk. Donedesk automatically limits the printout to the meaningful content on the page. Your browser’s “Print Preview…” feature shows you what it will look like.
To Print Any Task List
- Choose that list under the To Do menu on the left side.
- (Optional) Adjust the sort order any way you like.
- (Optional) Change the count at the bottom so all the tasks are displayed: Show NNN entries.
- Right-click somewhere around the list.
- Select “Print…”
- If some symbols don’t print properly (like Priority), adjust your browser’s settings to include background images.
- In Firefox this is Firefox > Print… > Page Setup… > [ ] Print Background (colors & images).
- NOTE: Chrome currently has serious printing limitations. (See this article, for example.)