In a paper planner, a template is just a list of steps you’ll repeat each time. Write the list on a page behind the Projects tab, and write (Template) after the name. Refer to it as you move through the steps of each similar project.
- “That Was Rude!” 7 Steps to a Graceful Recovery
- Don’t Dread the Drawer: How Bad Collecting Points Can Sap Productivity
- Suffering from “Missed Appointment” Syndrome? 6 Problems You Might Have, with 6 Convenient Cures
- Faxes Aren’t Files: Risks and Solutions to Using Your Fax as an Inbox
- Developing the Time Management Mindset