Create Your Templates List
Create a Tag called TEMPLATE.
Here are the steps for making and using templates:
- Create the Template. Create a task with a good name, followed by the first step:
New Prospect / Record info in contacts list
- Next Steps. Enter the full list of next steps as task notes. Enter them in roughly the order you need to do them:
Follow-up call or email
Determine needs and interests
Prepare custom information packet
Ask John to review/send packet
W/F client acknowledge packet (call if no response)
- Assign the TEMPLATE tag.
The next time you need to perform this project:
- Click (left pane).
- Click TEMPLATE.
- Duplicate the task.
- Change the title so it is specific to this particular project:
Trevor Smith / Record info in contacts list
- Process the task/project, set a date for the next step, and remove the Templates tag.
- When the first step is completed, you will re-process normally. All other steps in that project are poised and ready for their turn.