Here’s how to create a recurring appointment in Outlook:
- Pick a time for the appointment to begin (like a start time for work).
- Right-click on the time you want it to start. A menu will appear.
- Recurring Appointment.
- In the window that pops up, set:
- Start time,
- End time,
- Daily, Weekly, or Monthly, and days of the week that you want to block appear.
- Name the Subject of the appointment appropriately (Ex: “Work” for a strategic calendar appointment or “Call Sue 555-1212” for a normal appointment).
- Include any notes needed for the appointment. You can past web pages here, attach files, whatever you need.