ToDolist supports two types of repeating tasks: repeating from the due date (hard date) or repeating from the competion date. ToDoList can also create entirely new tasks (for record keeping purposes) or reuse the same task (so the notes accumulate). To use this feature:
- Create a task.
- Click the task so it is highlighted.
- In the task details region at the bottom, click Recurrence.
- Select More than Once, then choose an interval.
- Choose an option for Calculate next occurrence.
- Choose an option for When I complete this task.
- Click OK to save.
- When you complete the task, mark it as completed and the task repeats automatically.