In your Outlook view, resize columns by hovering over any column header line, then clicking and dragging. Keep holding down the left click button until you reach the desired size. We recommend lots of space for the Subject column so it’s easy to read your tasks, projects and next steps (explained later).
- “That Was Rude!” 7 Steps to a Graceful Recovery
- Don’t Dread the Drawer: How Bad Collecting Points Can Sap Productivity
- Suffering from “Missed Appointment” Syndrome? 6 Problems You Might Have, with 6 Convenient Cures
- Faxes Aren’t Files: Risks and Solutions to Using Your Fax as an Inbox
- Developing the Time Management Mindset