Searching for tasks in a paper planner isn’t as hard as it seems. Project-related tasks will be together on a page behind the Projects tab. Soft date or Someday/Maybe tasks can be searched for by context, behind the context tabs. Hard date tasks can be searched for by date, since you will usually remember roughly when you want to do something. Skim down the left edge of the titles to look for project names.
- “That Was Rude!” 7 Steps to a Graceful Recovery
- Don’t Dread the Drawer: How Bad Collecting Points Can Sap Productivity
- Suffering from “Missed Appointment” Syndrome? 6 Problems You Might Have, with 6 Convenient Cures
- Faxes Aren’t Files: Risks and Solutions to Using Your Fax as an Inbox
- Developing the Time Management Mindset