To search in Outlook 2007, type a word or phrase from your task into the Instant Search box at the upper right corner of your task list, then press Enter. Make sure the correct view is selected in the left navigation pane. Matching tasks appear in the list below. When done, be sure to click the X symbol at the right of the Instant Search box to clear the search and restore your full task list.
- “That Was Rude!” 7 Steps to a Graceful Recovery
- Don’t Dread the Drawer: How Bad Collecting Points Can Sap Productivity
- Suffering from “Missed Appointment” Syndrome? 6 Problems You Might Have, with 6 Convenient Cures
- Faxes Aren’t Files: Risks and Solutions to Using Your Fax as an Inbox
- Developing the Time Management Mindset