On your Blackberry, you cannot save views permanently, so you need to adjust filters when you switch lists. However, the sort order and basic filtering stay the same.
To set up basic filtering and sorting for all of your lists:
- Open the Tasks application.
- Press the menu button (the button directly to the left of the trackball).
- Scroll to Hide Completed and select.
- Scroll to Options and select it by pressing the trackball.
- Select the Sort by: line (the top line) by pressing the trackball.
- Scroll up or down with the trackball and select Priority. This shows your Do Today items at the top (red !), Someday/Maybe items at the bottom, and “May Do” list in the middle in soft date order.
- Press the menu button.
- Select Save.
This hides completed tasks and shows Do Today tasks at the top (High Priority), “May Do” in the middle sorted by soft date, and Someday/Maybe tasks at the bottom (Low Priority).