You learned these steps when you configured the All Categories view, so this view can be set up quickly.
- Go to the Tasks view (using the Navigation Pane).
- Go to the Task view manager.
- Highlight All Categories. Copy and rename it “Recent Tasks”. Select This folder, visible only to me (or This folder, visible to everyone if you are using Exchange Server).
- Click OK. The view customization window will appear.
- Define the list with the following settings:
- Fields: Complete, Priority, Subject, Modified, Categories, Reminder.
- Group By: None
- Sort: Sort items by Modified, Descending, then by (none)
- Filter: Go to the Advanced tab and click Clear All. Click OK to Save.
- Standardize the Other Settings.
- Turn off red highlights.
- Click OK to exit all the way to the task list.
- Add a Group By box.
- Click OK to save your changes.
- Resize the columns as needed.