How you configure your TRO hotlist depends on which type of hotlist you have:
- Hotlist or “Hot” list. If it is configurable, show all tasks that are overdue (hard dates), and coming due (hard dates) within the next 3 to 5 days, plus all items already marked as Do Today. The list should contain only tasks with hard dates.
- Custom list. Define a custom view with the same criteria as the Hotlist option just above.
- Due Soon. If you can configure it, limit your Due Soon list to tasks the next 3 to 5 days.
- Reminders for Hard Dates. Set the default reminder time to early in the morning before your daily review. Make sure you know how to open or hide the task reminder list.
- Sort by hard date. Try to make this a persistent view, so you see it with a single click without setting it up each time.
- None. If tasks automatically appear on your Do Today list, a hotlist is optional.