Here’s what you need to set up your iPhone, iPad, or iTouch.
Install iTunes on your desktop or laptop. You need this to manage your Apple device. iTunes is not just for music.
Update Your iPhone/iPad/iTouch Operating System
- Upgrade your device to the latest version of iOS.
- Connect your iPhone/iPad/iTouch to your computer with the supplied cable.
- Run iTunes on your computer (should already be installed).
- Click the device icon under Devices.
- Sync your data, if needed, by clicking the Sync button.
- Update to the latest operating system by clicking Update.
Install the add-on software for your iPhone (task list, calendar, others, if any).
Configure the add-on software you just installed (if any).
Set up or choose the TRO views for your task app.
When you are done, your iPhone, iPad, or iTouch should be completely ready for TRO training.